LURE PINK NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIRE
Take our Fitting Quiz
Try our 60 second quiz to find the ideal bra size and fit for you.
Explore our fitting room
Learn about Hotmilk nursing bras and get your questions answered.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL UK ORDERS OVER £30!
*Please allow 24 hours for order processing plus the shipping time. Peak times such as Black Friday/Cyber Monday and Boxing Day sales may experience a slightly delay in delivery times.
Expected delivery times:
- UK - Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - Signature Required - 1-2 days delivery *Please allow 24 Hours for order processing plus the shipping time.
- EU - Standard Royal Mail, Untracked, 6-8 working days or Express via Parcelforce EUR48 Priority Business Service, 2 working days, tracked and signature required on delivery. *Please allow 24 Hours for order processing plus the shipping time.
- Rest of the world - Standard International Royal Mail, untracked 7 -10 working days or International Royal Mail tracked service 5 – 7 days tracked and signature required on delivery. *Please allow 24 Hours for order processing plus the shipping time.
DUTY & TAX
There are no duties on parcels to UK or EU. Customs or duty charges however may apply in various regions. Hotmilk cannot predict and is not responsible for any customs or duty charges that the recipient may incur. To confirm charges for your country/state/region please contact your local customs department.
You have asked and we have listened – a J cup nursing bra with a flexible underwire. Seriously sexy support up to a J cup. Our new full cup bra is smooth under clothing with the flat lace paneling in Hotmilk's signature pink, and smooth, soft microfibre. Flexible underwire offers a higher level of support and expands and flexes with your body reducing pressure on the breast tissue.
- Flexi-wire soft cup bra for maximum comfort and support
- A frame support for the ultimate support and modesty cover
- 100% cotton lined cups for skin breathability
- Designed with stretch on the top cup to allow for growth
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Cotton lined straps for added comfort
- Wider straps on the larger cups for added strength
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. We simply say that you should not wear a wire when 'you' feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not for the first couple of weeks after giving birth, and not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.