FOREVER YOURS WILD FLEXIWIRE CONTOUR NURSING BRA
Purchases from your location made via this website will incur additional shipping charges and delayed delivery due to international dispatch.
- Perfect support for both pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Contour cups for a smooth profile
- Foam moulded for shaping
- Flexi Wire for shaping
- Polyester, elastane blend
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Cotton lined straps for added comfort
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- Side Sling for great skin to skin contact
- Wider straps on the larger cups for added strength
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. We simply say that you should not wear a wire when 'you' feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not for the first couple of weeks after giving birth, and not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.
What stage are you at?
How does your current bra fit in the band?
How do your breasts fit in the cups of your existing bra?