LURE PINK FLEXIWIRE NURSING BRA
You have asked and we have listened – a J cup nursing bra with a flexible underwire. Seriously sexy support up to a J cup. Our new full cup bra is smooth under clothing with the flat lace paneling in Hotmilk's signature pink, and smooth, soft microfibre. Flexible underwire offers a higher level of support and expands and flexes with your body reducing pressure on the breast tissue.
- Flexi-wire soft cup bra for maximum comfort and support
- A frame support for the ultimate support and modesty cover
- 100% cotton lined cups for skin breathability
- Designed with stretch on the top cup to allow for growth
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Cotton lined straps for added comfort
- Wider straps on the larger cups for added strength
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. We simply say that you should not wear a wire when 'you' feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not for the first couple of weeks after giving birth, and not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.
What stage are you at?
How does your current bra fit in the band?
How do your breasts fit in the cups of your existing bra?